Several technological revolutions have taken place since the time of the first manual processing to the current fully automated lines for the production of paperbacks, hardbacks and Dutch.
The current production structure includes:
– Six folders, pocket:
max format. 1420 x 1620 mm
format min. 150 x 200 mm
– Nine sewing thread stitched connected to two lines of collection
– An automatic line for the metal point with five collection stations in addition to the cover and trilateral also in line for a production cue
max format. 300 x 460 x 7 mm
format min. 100 x 150 mm
– Three lines of paperback with and without fins for sewing, milled and notch-bound; gluing vinyl, hot melt, two shot and twin flex. Each line is completed saw spaccalibro, trilateral and palletizer
format without Ribs: max. 305 x 520 x 65 mm – min. 100 x 140 x 3 mm
formed with fins: max. 310 x 510 x 60 mm – min. 100 x 140 x 3 mm
– Two lines for hardcover and Dutch, with and without fins, with the back round or square, complete with machines put bookmark and application of dust jackets. Completing the line two machines for the production of the covers, for the shearing hot and for the relief.
max format. 270 x 380 x 70 mm
format min. 100 x 100 x 5 mm
– A line winding copies in PVC single